Call for Submissions
Topics of interest for this workshop include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Uncanny
- Robots in Art History
- New Robot Artworks, Films, Videos
Submissions for the workshop must be made in the PDF format and follow the standard ICRA style for the layout. All submissions should be two page extended abstracts. Video submissions may accompany the paper, but should be no longer than 6 minutes.
Live demonstrations or performances will be welcome and should be detailed in your extended abstract.
Paper and video contributions should be sent to organizers Ken Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org), Heather Knight (email@example.com), and Pericle Salvini (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 1st. All contributions will be refereed.
- Paper/Video submission deadline: March 1st, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: March 25th, 2013
- Final contribution deadline: April 1st, 2013
- Workshop early registration deadline: February 28th, 2013 (For details on conference fees for Workshop participants please refer to ICRA Registration guidelines